- RETURNS/WARRANTY: General Provisions
- WARRANTY/DEFECTIVE RETURNS: Unless Otherwise Specified
- NON-DEFECTIVE MERCHANDISE/STOCK ADJUSTMENT:
- FREIGHT DAMAGES, SHORTAGES or INCORRECT ORDERS:
- ORDER/SHIPPING ERRORS:
No forced deductions or credits may be taken from the invoiced amount for returned goods or billing errors until a written credit is issued by Paramount Automotive. Unauthorized deductions will be treated as a partial payment of the invoice and may result in a past due circumstance.
- Warranty:5 Year warranty on finish. Lifetime warranty against manufacturer’s defect. All return requests must be sent on a return goods authorization form (“RGA”) provided by Paramount Automotive. The RGA number will be issued by the Paramount Automotive and must appear on the bill of lading.
- All return authorizations are valid for 90 days from the date of approval. Any goods returned without an RGA number will be refused and returned to the sender. All returns could be subject to a minimum of 20% restocking fee. This charge will be dependent upon the condition of the merchandise received. Goods must be in saleable condition in the original package with all its original content. A packing slip must go with all shipments. The packing slip must be in the carton marked as such. The packing slip must show the following:
- Reseller’s complete name and address.
- RGA number.
- Reason for return (e.g., warranty, stock adjustment, etc.). Items listed by part number, in numeric order, and boxes numbered and marked with contents.
- All returns must be shipped prepaid. In case of a shipping error or warranty return, freight credit will be issued. All return shipments must be packaged appropriately to prevent damage in transit.
- Resellers will be notified in writing if any product is considered not returnable, and will be given ten (10) business days to inform Paramount Automotive whether such product should be returned freight collect. If Paramount Automotive is not notified within this ten (10) business day period, Paramount Automotive will automatically destroy the product.
- ALL Paramount Automotive products carry a 5 year warranty on finish and lifetime warranty against manufacturer defect. Damage due to improper installation, on or off road hazards, product modification, or neglect are not covered. This warranty is not transferable from the original buyer. For the original buyer to be eligible for the limited warranty coverage, the buyer must provide proof of purchase.
- Paramount Automotive's only obligation shall be to replace its product proven to be defective. Paramount Automotive shall not be liable for any injury, loss or damage, direct or consequential, arising out of the use or the inability to use the product before use, the user shall determine the suitability of the product for its intended use, and assumes all risk and liability whatsoever in connection there with.
- Customer's remedy therefore shall be limited to repair or replacement (at Paramount Automotive's option) of any defective part(s) returned to Paramount Automotive at customer's expense. The determination of whether or not a returned part is defective or subject to coverage under the limited warranties stated herein shall be made at Paramount Automotive's sole discretion.
- All returned items must have an RGA number assigned and written visibly on the outside of the package. Issuance of an RGA number is not an approval for credit. Paramount Automotive will repair, replace, or issue credit for the defective product only after its receipt and inspection.
- Any modifications made to returned product will nullify qualification for credit. Product must be in its original condition. Paramount Automotive is not responsible for shipping, handling, labor or paint costs for items returned or replaced.
- THE FORGOING LIMITED WARRANTIES ARE EXCLUSIVE, AND ARE IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, WHETHER WRITTEN, ORAL OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR ANY WARRANTY OF FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
- All returns of non-defective products are subject to refusal at Paramount Automotive's sole discretion. Contact your sales representative to request an RMA number.
- Total returns of non-defective products are limited to a single yearly transaction total of a maximum of 5% of the previous year NET SALES and must be accompanied by an offsetting 2-for-1 order.
- All products must be returned in new, saleable condition, in their original packaging with all packing materials. No credit will be issued for any returned product, which has been installed, painted, or modified.
- Paramount Automotive will issue credit for returned products only after their receipt and inspection, and are subject to approval of the returned products. Customer will be notified of any unapproved returned products, which may be shipped back to Customer at the Customer's expense.
- Issued credit will be based on the lowest acquisition price of the product during the past 12 months.
- Credits on return of non-defective products will ONLY be issued against future
- invoices and cannot exceed the value of 25% of any invoice.
- Any return of non-defective product is subject to a restocking fee of 20% of the purchase price.
- Paramount Automotive will not be responsible for the freight costs of any stock adjustment. It is the customer requesting the stock adjustments responsibility to pay all freight costs acquired to return adjusted inventory.
The customer, as the recipient, is responsible for notifying the driver of the carrier of any visible damage to and/or shortage in the shipment immediately upon receipt. If the customer receives any carton with visible damage without notifying the carrier, Paramount Automotive assumes no liability. Paramount Automotive will ship replacement merchandise to Customer under a new invoice. For damaged and/or missing cartons. Customer has five (5) days from the date on which an order is received to notify Paramount Automotive of any shortages or freight damage, which are not visible at the time of their receipt.
Any rejection of goods for being non-conforming must be made immediately after delivery at the place of destination by Customer notifying Paramount Automotive and confirming the rejection in writing within ten (10) days after delivery at the place of destination. Such notification shall identify each and every alleged non-conformity of the goods and describe that portion of the shipment being rejected. Paramount Automotive shall then respond with instructions as to the disposition of the goods. If Customer fails to give such notice, or if Customer uses the goods in any manner inconsistent with the rights of Paramount Automotive, the goods shall be deemed to conform with the terms of the agreement in all respects and Customer shall be bound to accept and pay for the goods in accordance with the terms hereof. ALL MERCHANDISE RETURNED FROM CUSTOMER TO PARAMOUNT AUTOMOTIVE MUST BE IN THE ORIGINAL PARAMOUNT AUTOMOTIVE CONTAINER AS SHIPPED TO CUSTOMER. RETURNED MERCHANDISE IN ANY CONTAINER, OTHER THAN THAT ORIGINALLY SHIPPED TO CUSTOMER, WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED BY PARAMOUNT AUTOMOTIVE. Once the product is returned, inspected and approved, a credit will be issued. Credits will not be issued until after receipt, inspection and approval of goods. Products ordered in error will incur a 20% restocking fee.