07-18 Jeep Wrangler JK Rear Plastic Inner Fender Liners (2pc)
- Fits 2007-2018 Jeep Wrangler JK (Rear)
- Expertly crafted from premium thermo-formed ABS plastic
- Works with OE or aftermarket fender flares
- Direct bolt-on, no drilling required
- Tight fitment maximizes tire clearance
- Engineered and manufactured in the U.S.A.
- Lifetime structural warranty
These durable plastic inner fender liners simplify the process of installing aftermarket fender flares on your 2007-2018 Jeep Wrangler JK. The biggest headache when installing aftermarket fender flares on your Jeep is trying to get the stock plastic inner fender liners to fit correctly. Since the stock pieces are designed to integrate with the OE flares, they have to be tediously cut and modified for use with aftermarket flares, and the result is often less than satisfactory. That's why we designed these replacement inner fender liners to fit perfectly, right out of the box, with virtually any aftermarket fender flare without modification. They're proudly manufactured in the USA from durable ABS plastic, using a thermo-forming process with precision engineered tooling for an exact fit. The kit comes complete with the rear inner fender liners (driver side rear, passenger side rear) as well as installation hardware and detailed instructions. Installation is a simple bolt-on process, with no drilling or cutting required. Visit our website for helpful installation videos for this product.
- Item Requires Shipping
- 18.0 lbs.
- W14.0000” x H13.0000” x L45.0000”